Monday, August 15, 2011

Expansion

When I first started my Sosie & Gogo line of clocks a few months back, I knew I liked them but didn't know how well they would do at market because art sales in general have been slow his year. Wow they are doing way better than I anticipated! Having them available @ Hazel & Dewey has been such a blessing. Now the challenge is getting them available in markets abroad. So far I have had interest on the west coast and I am confident that I will be shipping some clocks out pretty soon.
So since production will be kicked up a notch, it is time to reorganize my work space and do this all with my two boys running amok. I think having to adjust my work around family life has been such a great catalyst for my process and thank goodness my wife is so helpful and enthusiastic about what I do in addition to her success and hard work as a certified nurse midwife...not to mention she will have her doctorate in a few months. So things are looking great with my new adventure in expanding my market!


No comments:

Post a Comment